Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lab #4

Fridged temperatures. Sharp blades. Frosty breath. Ice skating is one of the more enjoyable activities one can experience with one's community. During an ice skating endeavor we interviewed strangers and a few friends about their trust in Americans. Most of the interviewees proved to be part of the 70% of Americans who don't find their community members to be trustworthy. Watch to find out exactly what they think!!


Actually, we couldn't attach the interviews. The DVD was shown in class though.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this video! It was interesting to hear so many peoples' different opinions and how much they trust the people around them. Sadly, I found I agreed with the people who would not trust random people. I would trust everyone in your group (aka eve shelby and hannah) but my neighbors... i dunno about that! Anyway, excellent job! Very creative!

    -michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the DVD from class, You guys did a very nice job of relating the ideas of social capital!!! I enjoyed your video!

    ReplyDelete